HELP & TRAINING
IARD System Frequently Asked Questions - General
1. What is the URL (or Internet address) for the IARD application?
The URL is https://www.crd.finra.org/iad.
2. What are the Web browser recommendations for using IARD and Web CRD?
Visit the Upgrade Your Web Browser page on the FINRA.org website to see if you need to update your Web browser.
3. Where can I call if I have any questions? If I am having a problem navigating through the IARD system, what information will I need to provide?
Call the Gateway Call Center at 240-386-4848. To help us resolve your inquiry as quickly as possible, please include the following information in your call or email [email protected]:
- the function you were performing in IARD or Web CRD when the problem occurred;
- the time the problem occurred;
- your firm's CRD#;
- your user name; and
- the error message received, if applicable.
4. How do I log out of IARD or Web CRD?
To log out, select the "LOGOUT " button located in the upper-right-hand corner of your screen.
5. What is meant by a "queue"?
A queue is a list of electronic notices that are generated as a result of the processing of filings, changes of registration, or disclosure updates.
6. What are IARD's hours of availability?
The IARD system is generally available Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. until 11 p.m. Eastern Time. System availability on Saturdays and holidays may vary, please refer to the IARD Availability Schedule for details.
7. How can I be sure that my filing has been saved prior to logging off the IARD system?
As long as you save each screen as you are completing your filing then you do not have to worry about logging off. The IARD system will automatically save it as a 'Pending Filing' that you can retrieve when you log back onto the system.