HELP & TRAINING
Schedule R – Control Persons - 4.A. Direct Owners and Executive Officers
(1) Section 4.A. asks for information about your direct owners and executive officers.
(2) Direct Owners and Executive Officers. List below the names of:
(a) each Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Chief Legal Officer, director and any other individuals with similar status or functions;
(b) if you are organized as a corporation, each shareholder that is a direct owner of 5% or more of a class of your voting securities, unless you are a public reporting company (a company subject to Section 12 or 15(d) of the Exchange Act);
Direct owners include any person that owns, beneficially owns, has the right to vote, or has the power to sell or direct the sale of, 5% or more of a class of your voting securities. For purposes of this Section 4.A., a person beneficially owns any securities: (i) owned by his/her child, stepchild, grandchild, parent, stepparent, grandparent, spouse, sibling, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law, sharing the same residence; or (ii) that he/she has the right to acquire, within 60 days, through the exercise of any option, warrant, or right to purchase the security.
(c) if you are organized as a partnership, all general partners and those limited and special partners that have the right to receive upon dissolution, or have contributed, 5% or more of your capital;
(d) in the case of a trust that directly owns 5% or more of a class of your voting securities, or that has the right to receive upon dissolution, or has contributed, 5% or more of your capital, the trust and each trustee; and
(e) if you are organized as a limited liability company (“LLC”), (i) those members that have the right to receive upon dissolution, or have contributed, 5% or more of your capital, and (ii) if managed by elected managers, all elected managers.
(3) Do you have any indirect owners to be reported in Section 4.B. below?
(4) In the DE/FE/I column below, enter “DE” if the owner is a domestic entity, “FE” if the owner is an entity incorporated or domiciled in a foreign country, or “I” if the owner or executive officer is an individual.
(5) Complete the Title or Status column by entering board/management titles; status as partner, trustee, sole proprietor, elected manager, shareholder, or member; and for shareholders or members, the class of securities owned (if more than one is issued).
(6) Ownership codes are:
- NA - less than 5%
- A - 5% but less than 10%
- B - 10% but less than 25% E - 75% or more
- C - 25% but less than 50%
- D - 50% but less than 75%
(7) (a) In the Control Person column, enter “Yes” if the person has control as defined in the Glossary of Terms to Form ADV, and enter “No” if the person does not have control. Note that under this definition, most executive officers and all 25% owners, general partners, elected managers, and trustees are control persons.
(b) In the PR column, enter “PR” if the owner is a public reporting company under Sections 12 or 15(d) of the Exchange Act.
(c) Complete each column.